Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Team Players SLJ

Team Players SLJ

For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?


The three superpowers I would have are:

Telekinesis

Unlimited Wishes

Flight Abilities

I would have flight abilities to fly to school every day and back.

I would have telekinesis powers to pick up things with my mind instead of my hands.

I would have unlimited wishes so that when anything goes worng or I want something then I can have it.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Natalie,

    Wow those are some super superpowers! What do you think your favourite superpower would be? I wouldn’t mind having telekinesis so I could read everyone’s minds! Although flying would be great so I could avoid the traffic to and from work every day! One day the motorway was closed and it took me three hours to get home! How long does it normally take you to get to school?

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete