Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Miracle On The Hudson SLJ

Miracle On The Hudson SLJ The Time I Did Something Brave


The time I did something brave was when I had to stay home with my brother.
It was a long night and my family was all over at my aunties house. We lived down the alleyway from her house. Me and my brother Kingston and I walked home through the alleyway because it was getting boring and we walked home at night and I was scared but my brother said “Don’t worry we are almost home” and I said “Ok that’s good”.
When we got home I ran into the house with my brother and locked the doors and went into his room to play on his PS3 with him. I love playing with him. Then I heard my puppies whelping so I looked after them in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Natalie! How are you doing? Olive and the Auckland wind here! The palm trees outside my window are going a bit crazy!

    It's funny how the dark can make us feel a little scared! I still get worried about coming home from work at night-time. I think this is because we can't see everything in the dark and that makes us a little nervous. I loved hearing about your puppies! You should have put photos of them on your blog post! Maybe next time you could put your recount on a poster, or info-graphic. Colourful posts make blogs look very eye-catching! Other than that, ka pai on all your hard work!

    Keep up the great blogging!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete