Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Big Birthday

This story is about a really big birthday.


                         Big Birthday                    
Annabelle was tired of birthdays at the zoo.She yawned at the monkeys and the baby kangaroo.This zoo,is really quite a bore. I’ve been coming here since i was four.My birthday is soon.I think I’ll have my party on the moon this year.Oh please,Dad,please? It would be cool! I don’t know, Dad said.We’d need a lot of fuel.We could find a magician with a rabbit in his hat.A magician with a rabbit? Lots of parties have that! Your friends could make pizza,then decorate the cake. A plain pizza party? Dad, give me a break! I’ll just build a spaceship.How hard can it be? I will fly all my friends too the moon with me. She built a mighty rocket ship, strong and airtight.Then she painted on the outside in lavender and white.She made a shiny engine from parts she found.But her rocket wouldn’t  even ride an inch from the ground.My rocket isn’t working! This is really bad! Please,do you think you can  help me, Dad? Once we get to the moon, it will be so exciting. Very well, Dad replied, tell your friends- start inviting. They hired out an astronaut, experienced and smart, Who rented them a rocket ship, guaranteed to start. Three Two One- Blast Off! They shot into space with gravity pulling on everyone’s face.They seemed to grow lighter as they flew out of sight.The kids flipped and floated and played games all night.But two days of travel were more than enough.We’re tired, said the children, and these games are too tough.Even Mom and Dad were starting to despair.Look! Exclaimed Annabelle.We’re almost there!  They burst from the rocket ship and bounced on the moon.but then she said who will come to the moon and they might not build there own rocket ship maybe we should go back and them a rocket ship but what if  we do not have much metal or much power to connect if we give all our power then we will have to do is go and give our money that we just won. So Annabelle and her family went and took the rocket too the moon. Then after that they went home and that was the end of their trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment